The eLearning Alliance Vision
The eLearning Alliance project aims to encourage the growth of e-Learning across all sections of our communities.
By growing the use of eLearning (as well as other training & learning methods), we believe it will allow for greater opportunities for:
- Organisations to provide lower cost and effective learning opportunities to staff and stakeholders,
- Individuals to gain access to personal development opportunities relevant to their current (and future) goals & ambitions, and
- The creation of a wider community learning culture, where lifelong learning is achievable for all members of the community.
What We Will Do
We will achieve our vision by:
- creating opportunities to allow the sharing of experiences and good practice
- running workshops and events that allow subject experts to deliver targeted learning to individuals
- sharing resources to widen the spread of good practice and learning opportunities across the community
- building relationships which look for opportunities for joint working in value creating projects
- influencing policy makers and budget holders to consider more fully the benefits of technology in learning and the aims of building a wider community learning culture.
How We're Funded
The Alliance is independent of any industry body or supplier.
The funding for the Alliance project comes from sponsorship, subscriptions, donations and events.
We will always make clear where any of our work is sponsored.
Individual - £75
Organisation - £250
Supplier - £500
Alliance Supporter Donation: